There has always been a fear when it comes to early-adoption of new technologies that heightens based upon age. The older one is when technologies are introduced, the more skeptical they generally treat the concept and application.
This truth holds when it comes to autonomous driving according to this study by J.D. Powers this information was brought to us by Chicago Toyota.
- Autonomous Driving: Younger People Want it. Older People Don’t. (autointhenews.com)
- Autonomous Cars Scare Old People (topcultured.com)
- As Google makes driverless cars a reality, who will actually “drive” them? (techi.com)
- Report: In-Car Infotainment Devices Drawing More Interest - Auto Insurance News (news.onlineautoinsurance.com)
- Report: California Senate votes to bring autonomous cars closer to reality (autoblog.com)
- California Senate passes safety requirements for self-driving cars (theverge.com)
- Self-Driving Cars In CA: State Senate Approves Autonomous Cars (VIDEO, PHOTOS) - Huffington Post (huffingtonpost.com)