Most disruptions are seen as a bad thing, but when it comes to world-changing shifts, it can go either way. Climate change is a bad disruption, for example, while the increasing amount of connectivity between people across the globe is (generally) viewed as a good thing.
Homestead Ford points out that this graphic explores the perceptions and truths behind the potential for a world with 7 billion connected people.
- Are smartphones killing digital cameras (and photojournalists)? (techi.com)
- The Billion Dollar Baby Scam (topcultured.com)
- The Great Disruption: The Future of Personal Tech (Infographic) (frugaldad.com)
- Attention Kmart Shoppers! (dave-lucas.blogspot.com)
- China, US are likely bargaining over missing blind activist Chen Guangcheng - CBS News (cbsnews.com)